- Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA)
- Requires a minimum of a MA/MS in the field of Psychology, Special Education, Child Development, and/or related fields
- Minimum of 2 years supervised experience in implementation of ABA based programs, parent and staff training
- High School Diploma, Bachelor’s Degree in Psychology, Child Development, ABA, or related fields for Behavioral Therapist positions
- RBT preferred but not required
- Reliable transportation with valid CA Drivers’s License and vehicle insurance
- Must be available to work afternoon/evenings
- Bilingual (Armenian, Spanish, or in other languages is a plus)
- Must have Negative TB test results, clear FBI & DOJ fingerprinting
ERA Behavioral Solutions will provide all of the necessary training for you to start and grow your career as a Behavior Technician, and beyond!
If you are a caring, passionate, motivated individual, we would love to hire you!
If you are interested in joining our team, please upload a cover letter and resume below or send it to email@example.com.